Help your teams to improve conversion rates, send proposal to closed deals, negotiate better conditions, achieve win-win results in every deal and learn how to create and sustain better long term relationship with your clients and partners.
“Sales, Coaching and Motivating people changed and it’s still changing my life. That’s why I love it!”
This is how Toma Staykov describes his 10 years career that has involved selling, leading sales teams and developing organizations in the US and Bulgaria.
2009 – Stock broker: Build his first 10 person Sales team at age 21
2011 – 2012 at Southwestern Advantage
- - Top 1st year dealer - sales (international division) 2011;
- Top 2nd year dealer - sales (international division) 2012;
- Top Experienced Dealer - sales (finishing in the top 10% in the company worldwide ) 2012;
- Wall Of Grates - for recruiting (Number one in the company worldwide - recruited and trained 20 person team)
- Gold Award - for working 80+ hours a week (sales summer program = 12 weeks)
2013 – Started Delta3 Consulting - Growth for 8 years in a row
2017 – Set up the Bulgarian branch of SBR Consulting
2021 – Leading a team for creating and executing sales and marketing strategy for investment project valued at €22 000 000 in total sales.
During his trainings, Toma focuses exclusively on the end-to-end sales journey and what it takes to make each stage a habit. He tries to deliver practical solutions that fit the real world and are uniquely qualified to help businesses grow due to the fact that every member of our delivery team is an Authentic Sales Practitioner. His aim is to elevate the practice and perception of sales within individuals and organisations and as a result create increased revenue, enhanced professionalism & intelligent activity.
About the training
Gone are the days when the Buyer is ignorant to certain techniques that can be used to help gain a better deal. There are 1 day, 2 day, even 5 day courses that have been created for Buyers and Procurement to attend / role-play in order to gain skills for when negotiating with salespeople. The good news is that it makes it harder for our competition to get away with bad selling tactics and at the same time forces us to continually improve at what we do. In truth, if you are a professional salesperson you must be able to cope with this and stay focused on the objective of gaining an outcome that works for both sides.
This course is designed to show you the reality and make you aware of the techniques being being taught to buyers. They are not intended to be negative, more to help show that both sides are becoming more astute.
After completing the class participants will be able to:
- Improve the conversion rates- send proposal to closed deals
- Negotiate better conditions for us
- Achieve win-win results in every deal
- Better long term relationship with our clients and partners
- Create a partner atmosphere with our clients
- Identify and adapt to the 3 different negotiation styles
- Qualify the negotiation situation with the NTABO framework
- Have a proficient preparation by understanding the elements of a negotiation
- Open the negotiation meeting the right way
- Questioning skills
- Understand the buyer’s and their own ZOPA (Zone Of Potential Agreement) and BATNA (Best Alternative To Negotiated Agreement)
- Negotiation techniques
- Dealing with adverse responses
Subscribe for Our Upcoming Events
Stay up-to-date with our upcoming courses and free meetups.